Wednesday 4 October 2017

Want to join my rig?

I am in the process of building a mining rig. It will be complete this weekend once the rest of my hardware ships. Problem is I am broke AF. I will only have 2 GTX 1070s running. So it will leave me 6 open slots.

Would anyone like to purchase another 1070 (or something similar) and throw it on my rig. I will provide the rig and the power, you provide the card. I will pay out a large percentage of whatever your card produces on my system. A 60/40 split, or something along those line.

I imagine there are other broke guys like me that want to jump on this but don't have the resources.

Don't crucify me, I am just thinking outside the box.



Submitted October 05, 2017 at 02:57AM by teachsohard http://bit.ly/2xhGTpG

No comments :

Post a Comment