Thursday 1 March 2018

CEX.IO I can't let you steal my 5500USD


request# 651767 National Crime Reference Number: NFRC180202204185CEX.IO stole my 5500USD(day39)I sent 5500USDCEX.IO said they will refund money. (FEB. 1)CEX.IO said they sent the money successfully. which is LIE(FEB. 12)CEX.IO said "Your funds should have reached your bank account."My bank confirmed NO MONEY HAS BEEN SENT.I asked them proof of money they sent, and they denied without any reason (because they are lying)I was aware that there are many victims who claim that CEX.IO is SCAM.I thought they are weird people because I was fine using CEX.IO.I never thought this kind of SCAM would happen to me.Since you(CEX.IO) have right to access the money.You should investigate this transaction.5500USD is my family's whole wealth. My family is ruined out of your scam and irresponsibility.It is not to late, you can send my money back now.I can't let you steal from me. I will do everything I can. I will not give up my money. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2HRQbzr

No comments :

Post a Comment