Wednesday 28 March 2018

Looking to invest in a mining rig, need suggestions.

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to cryptocurrency mining and I need your help.

As far as I know, profitability depends much on hardware and electricity costs vs the mining speed, efficiency and all that stuff, there are calculators out there to figure this out.

But what I want to know is, what's the most efficient and cost effective ASIC miner/GPU out there that's worth investing in? I'm looking to stay within the $50k-$80k range for my whole setup. I'm also confused on whether I should invest on GPUs or ASIC miners. I know that the ASICs are way better in terms of hash rate per dollar but they have poor resale value and limited warranty compared to GPUs. GPUs are also flexible, so I could switch my mining cryptocurrency any time I see fit.

Any insight on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.



Submitted March 28, 2018 at 02:58PM by ApocalypticFarts http://bit.ly/2I8QSU5

No comments :

Post a Comment