Friday 27 April 2018

Home electrical costs for mining

My power company contacted me recently after noticing that I am consistently using over 400 KWh of electricity per day. They said that I cannot stay on the residential rate, and that I can either move to an "On Demand" rate of 5.288 cents per KWh with a fee of $5.86 x my highest KWh's used in an hour during the billing period (currently 25). Or I can stay "Off Demand" not pay that fee, and pay 7.86 cents per KWh.

Both of these rates are better than the 8.93 cents per KWh I currently pay for residential, but I have to average a use of at least 10KWh of electricity per hour every day.

I'm curious if others have come across this as well and what they have done.



Submitted April 28, 2018 at 01:35AM by EmergentAdvance http://bit.ly/2KkK5IP

No comments :

Post a Comment