Sunday 1 April 2018

Just bought the dip and will put one BTC on look down for my 4 year old daughter and give it to her on her 18th birthday.


Hey guys!Long time BTC holder here and pretty new to Reddit.Sold a small chunk of my portfolio at ATH and made a killing compared to what my initial stake was, and yes should have sold it all at ATH and bought now. If someone has a crystal ball, tell me where I can buy one!Anyways, I just wanted to share that today I bought BTC for my daughter, from some of my fiat from my “winnings”I hope BTC becomes what it has the potential to be one day, then it’ll be an awesome start to her adult life. I have to figure out conditions though, I don’t want her partying it away.And no, this is not an April fools joke! I’d just like to share our story, me and my wife are pretty exited about it!PS: I’m not a native English speaker, so pardon if there are any spelling mistakes.Edit; Lockdown! Edit2; thought I’d also mention that we will do other investments for our daughter also. We set aside a fixed amount from our salaries every month! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2uFhjPp

No comments :

Post a Comment