Saturday 29 December 2018

Who else feels really good about buying in right now?

48 hours remain until 2019, and bitties are hella cheap right now. 2018 is done, 2019 is... hell, NO ONE has any idea what the fuck is about to happen in 2019. Not just for bitcoin, but for anything. We're quite literally in.. brand new territory. We're pioneers on this new, futuristic horizon. I can tell that 2019 is going to be a good year. It feels so damn good. Things are going to change. Things are going to get turned over. Things are going to take off.
I believe that. And I feel that right now, Bitcoin is the cheapest that it will be, for a very long time. Now is the fucking time.
No one is talking about Bit. This is the time. I tasted success in the last run. Bitcoin actually seems to make its big changes at a yearly basis. I don't think it's coincidence that going into 2019, it is so low.
My stocks have been suffering, which leads me to believe that the dollar is.. more volatile than it has been in recent years. This gives me more reason to believe that Bitcoin will re-emerge as a currency. I believe people will say "Oh YEAH. Remember that crypto currency that blew up last year? Let's look into THAT."
Banks will realize the power of Bitcoin. Businesses. Well, more businesses (A LOT of vendors accept Bitcoin these days, if you simply inquire about it.) will.
I'm feeling so damn good about this. For people that bought in at 6500k or higher, maybe for you, this sucks. But for us getting in right now, there's no better feeling.
Let's jig off this bitcoin in 2019 boys.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 05:33AM by toreachtheapex http://bit.ly/2TfSyAM

No comments :

Post a Comment