Monday 3 June 2019

BTC.COM server error or is my account suspended?

So usually use my BTC.COM wallet absolutely fine, sending funds but mainly receiving them. Today I tried to send money from my BTC mobile app and got Wallet send error.. "unknown server error" So I thought I'll go online and do it through the browser.. Username, password and 2FA and I got "incorrect login" I then tried to register an account and got "unknown error" to see if it was just my account.. I've either been banned or BTC.com has a server error.

Either way 6 hours and I can't send any bitcoin and I have customers waiting.

My account is 2FA and I know it hasn't been hacked, and I use the account a lot, I write down all my passwords, anyone else with them and experiencing the same problems, or if someone could try to create an account there to see if it is a genuine server problem and not my IP banned..



Submitted June 04, 2019 at 07:03AM by ukblues4u http://bit.ly/2IeLznS

No comments :

Post a Comment