Tuesday 29 October 2019

Chase bank just reversed my fraudulent reimbursement on basis that they believe the company in question is legitimate and I must have forgotten I bought $180 worth of BS supplements from them.

Last month I noticed two $90 charges (from a company I have never heard of) in one of my Chase accounts. This particular account is only used for automatic payments like my mortgage, utilities, investments, Netflix subscription, etc. So no single payments should occur, let alone more than once a month.

I contacted Chase and they said my card could be compromised and to order a new one. They reimbursed me for the $180 and I ordered a new card. All is good, except the card took 20 days to get here but thats another story.

Anyways, I look today at my account and notice ANOTHER $90 charge from this company, and I scroll down to find out that they REVERSED MY REIMBURSEMENT. I contacted them and they basically said Chase doesn't believe this to be a fraud charge and reversed the decision. I MUST be buying something from this online store that I am not remembering.

So this is my life now. I'll get randomly billed $90 because my bank doesn't think it's fraud, and canceling my card again won't help.

Obviously I'm not accepting this and will fight Chase tooth and nail but I just had to vent how rediculous it is to work with banks.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 10:47PM by Onsyde http://bit.ly/2Jvyb05

No comments :

Post a Comment