Sunday 27 October 2019

Who treats bitcoin like their savings account?


I started to think this way around March/April this year, when price was around 4-5k. I figured my rate of return on keeping my money in the bank, was a small percentage at best, and was sold on the hype that the next halvening can bring. In my opinion and in real time practical application, ya'll can see this worked well for me. Now im wondering, who else is does this?I really think its ingenious and ive converted many people into this idea, simply because NOW is the time to best accumulate and hold bitcoin for at least another 18 months...although the same most likely will not hold true after this hype cycle, just like having this idea in 2018 wouldnt have done you many favors.Thoughts? Long bitcoin, short the bankers. Yes sir. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2WjlSJw

No comments :

Post a Comment