Monday 28 October 2019

does anyone else find that keeping your Bitcoin safe is a big responsibility?


it's not easy, sometimes I feel stressed I have to be very careful of what I'm doing and think alot before I actually do what I want to dotoday I went out and bought an old cheap desktop with a new ssd which I download the blockchain and plan to start a new wallet and use it as a savings account.I will only plug in my second desktop when I need to send money from my Bitcoin savings account to my Bitcoin spending accountI got a second desktop so I don't have to worry about anyone hacking it or getting a virus. it will be offline most times not even the internet cable plugged inon my first desktop I have a full node running 24/7 and only about a max of 100 dollars on itit's not easy being your own bank but it is paying off in the long run since I've been into Bitcoin for several years now, unlike the real banks where my money is always devaluatingI know my way around computers more than the average person so I am confident most timesbut how does everyone else do things, im am assuming most people here are all very computer savvy?I can't imagine anyone in my family doing all things, they are clueless about computers and technology via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2omfKna

No comments :

Post a Comment