Sunday 27 October 2019

Green internal light is on but no status lights (red or green) Antminer s9k

I read it takes almost 10 minutes to get the miner fully started. It's been about 20, and the inside green light is on but there's no status light. Could this be from it not being connected to the internet? I currently have it connected to my computer that's connected over wifi. So, I was thinking maybe I'm not getting a status light because it's not connected to the internet to download firmware or something?

All info is appreciated thank you!

Solved:Straight from the horses mouth, " If both lights are off, there are three possibilities: The network cable is not plugged in well. Re-plug it. The control board is bad. Replace with a good one to test. The switch is not powered. Power on the switch. " lol (talking about the green light and ethernet light)



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 01:10PM by VigilantSmartbomb http://bit.ly/2JsICkX

No comments :

Post a Comment