Tuesday 28 February 2023

Getting interrogated at my Canadian bank over a 12,000 CAD$ (8800$ USD) wire transfer. The manager smelt the money 😳

Went to do a 12k wire transfer and got full on interrogated because it was to a crypto exchange, “where is it going to?” “Why are you sending overseas” “do you know this person” “we’re you forced to do this” then the manager comes over and starts inspecting the cash while giving me a lecture on how there are tons of scams in sending money for “bitcoins”. Then I watched her pick up a couple hundred dollar bills and smell them. Literally smelt the bills.

Bank of Montreal..

I know BMO doesn’t like crypto because they don’t let me use my debit card to pay for crypto on moonpay but smelling the cash??? Unreal



Submitted February 28, 2023 at 04:07PM by Independent_Map6829 https://bit.ly/3ZwiwSZ

No comments :

Post a Comment