Thursday 10 August 2023

Bitcoin doesn’t need to replace banks, it just needs to be a payment option.


I recently tried buying an ancient coin from Germany for $300. That was on Monday. As soon as I made the purchase, my bank called me for fraud protection. I confirmed that this is an actual purchase by me. Today is Thursday and I just found out that they canceled my purchase completely and never allowed it to go through. I gave them a call and they told me that I need to try purchasing it again… Three days later I’m emailing the company to send me a link to repurchase the coin that I ordered in the first place. I’m still waiting… If the company just accepted Bitcoin everything would had been fine and completed within minute, I wouldn’t have to keep dealing with this shit three days later. But here I am. I get fraud protection is a good thing but this is ridiculous and it’s a nuisance. It slows things down within the economy immensely. Again, I don’t need Bitcoin to replace banks, I just need it to be a payment option. I’m smart enough to use Bitcoin, I’m smart enough to send it to the correct address, if something goes wrong at least it’s my fault and I can only blame myself... via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/43ZGnfn

No comments :

Post a Comment