Saturday 12 August 2023

Would you pay for a streaming service (like Netflix) that only accepts Bitcoin? ($5/month)


This is a project (all legal) I’m working on, with some cool added features. How much of a barrier do you think this would be for people not in the space already? Would it be a pain in the ass for you to have to send a payment every month or year instead of a recurring subscription? It’s like a credit system, where it doesn’t let you watch until you pay for a month or year. If the site was really good and inexpensive, would it be worth the trouble? I want to make a statement with this being the only payment method, hopefully I can get some support behind that, but it’s ok to me if I don’t have as many customers. What other bills do you pay in crypto? via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3s9UT7e

No comments :

Post a Comment