Wednesday 29 July 2015

How can I get bitcoins? I'm 14 and my parents don't want me to give "shady" sites my passport.

I'm 14 years old, and for the past year I've been very interested in bitcoins. I've tried getting them on localbitcoins, but my bank won't let me do a bank transfer until I'm 18 and everyone selling BTC for PayPal requires me to have past trades there.

Every bitcoin exchange either requires me to be 18, or requires me to give some proof of identity. I'd do this, only my parents don't want me giving my passport (that's the only proof I have) on some "shady" website.

I have a debit card. Is there any way I can buy some bitcoins with that, be under 18, and all without identification?

p.s. I only need 0.01, but I'd love to be able to get anything up to 0.3. If anyone here is willing to sell some BTC for PayPal (I'm verified), please let me know and I'll be happy to buy.

Edit: I'm in the UK btw.

Edit 2: Thank you u/WVBitcoinBoy and /u/Petersurda for the tips :D If anyone has the last 0.003, I'll buy it for $1.20 on PayPal (it's $0.88 on Preev)



Submitted July 29, 2015 at 03:03AM by TheFlipperMC http://bit.ly/1Mwz7xm

No comments :

Post a Comment