Monday 31 August 2015

Spondoolies-Tech SP20 Jackson Networking Issues?

Got a SP20 of eBay and set it up in my dorm room at college. Yay free power!!! Everything seems to be working fine, the yellow light is blinking signaling finished boot. Only issue is that nothing shows up when I go to myminer.io.

Almost positive this has something to do with he type of internet my school uses. We have apogee Resnet internet. Don't know the technical term for the type of verification protocol they use but its the kind of internet where you don't need any password to connect to the network itself. When you open up a webpage it redirects you to a site to log into your account. I think this is the issue. The green light on the SP20 is flashing indicating network activity but its most likely not connected to the internet.

I know probably fucked but I decided to post here just in case any of you guys have an idea. Can I do anything in this situation? Any work around? Is this even the issue? Any advice would be helpful and much appreciated.



Submitted September 01, 2015 at 10:18AM by Crio750 http://bit.ly/1ifjMVL

No comments :

Post a Comment