Thursday 3 March 2016

Sent some bitcoin four days ago and the transaction is still not confirmed. Can I do something?


I bought some bitcoin with my Credit Card on cryptonit and sent them to my wallet. Unfortunately only a very low transaction fee has been included (0.0000226 BTC). It's probably my fault but I was not used to caring about a transaction fee myself because ever other outlet (or my wallet) did already factor the fee in themselves.So now my transaction is still unconfirmed since the 29th of February and I'm not quite sure if it will be processed eventually or can be lost in the bitcoin limbo.Is there anything I can do at this point? Sorry if this is an absolute noob question but I couldn't find a solution through searching or an answer if the transaction will get confirmed at some point.Thanks for all your help in advance. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1TrT9xe

No comments :

Post a Comment