Thursday 29 December 2016

Anyone in San Jose, CA? I have 3 Antminer S3s sitting on a shelf gathering dust if you want them.

Apologies to the mods if this is not the correct area for this post. This isn't a sale offer. It's an offer for free stuff!

I have 3 Antminer S3s sitting on a shelf gathering dust. I know that one works for sure. The other 2 can likely be brought around to working condition for someone that wants to put the effort into them. I'm also throwing in a single 600W power supply that I have with them as well as a USB UART adaptor in case you really need to dig into the internals to get them working.

I stopped using them long ago when the wife realized what they were doing to our electric bill. :)



Submitted December 30, 2016 at 05:19AM by MontyTheMooch http://bit.ly/2id6hcj

No comments :

Post a Comment