Friday 30 December 2016

Are there any not-energy efficient but very powerful miners? Also are there general manuals for mining or they depend of the miner?

First I was looking for manuals before buying an S9 miner with pals to begin with mining the next year, I already know the basics (difficulty, energy, etc.), but I don't know other (the strictly technical things like the power configuration and so on), so I was wondering if I needed some PDF manual or something or the user's manual with de S9 antminer is enough.

Also I was wondering if there are other miners that are better for me instead of the S9. Because as far as I know, the Antminer miners care for being ''energy-efficient'', but all I want is power and durability because I don't care about the energy waste because it doesn't run by my pocket (not thieving lol, it's just that in my country the energy is practically free), so any suggestions of better miners for my conditions? Thanks!



Submitted December 31, 2016 at 12:42AM by WPhosphorus http://bit.ly/2ixOEBN

No comments :

Post a Comment