Tuesday 29 August 2017

Antminer remote outsite the network via port forward

Hi, everyone I've an idea that help people remote your antminer at outside your network. Since I don't own any antminer right now, can't do any testing with it.

Here is my thoughts:

  1. Prepare a raspberry PI 3 with NO-IP installed to constantly connect IP with your DNS. Example, DNS name is "testing.ddns.net"

  2. Get your antminer Local IP and go to your router to implement port forwarding.

Example: 192.168.0.14 is your miner IP, and state external port 3345 to this IP.

Last state internal port as 80 so it will direct back to http port 80 on miner. (Yea I know this kinda risky)

  1. Now use any device that not connected with your current network and access by "testing.ddns.net:3345" it should able access to the antminer login pages.

P/S: I'm not sure it will work or not just sharing my though and try to learn something new from you guys.

Thank you.



Submitted August 29, 2017 at 10:36PM by JakeLiew http://bit.ly/2xKbexI

No comments :

Post a Comment