Monday 28 August 2017

First at-home set-up... Planning on Two AntMiner R4s

I had originally thought of just doing one s9.... but then I heard how loud that was. I live in Louisiana (ew... I know) and it's far too hot to have any type of shed/garage set-up without investing another $1000-$2000 on a set-up for cooling the space.

But two R4s will have more computing power than a single s9, although I do realize I am giving up a little on efficiency and power consumption.

Do you feel this is an appropriate set-up? Also, how often does Bitmain have stock available? The secondary market has a very steep mark-up that severely affects the time it will take before these units pay for themselves.

If you're interested, the cost for power down here is $.04479



Submitted August 29, 2017 at 07:49AM by Didley1JT http://bit.ly/2vEH1Pm

No comments :

Post a Comment