Tuesday 1 August 2017

I just want to say, I'm excited we get to see both dominant scaling methods in action. A market test is the only way we will ever truly know the eventual consequences of both.


The fact that the market for consensus networks develops and diverges ideologies/technical differences by splitting the network and actually trying both methods is just awesome. While this is clearly not over, and there will likely be some serious bumping around, it does seem that we might actually be able to go our separate ways, and design and build upon separate systems that share a history.This technology is the most fascinating thing that I have ever learned about. Even after 7 years I still feel like I spend all of my time learning, only to better understand how little I actually know. It never ceases to amaze. Long live Bitcoin XD via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2hlCLm8

No comments :

Post a Comment