Tuesday 29 August 2017

I manage US facility with 4MW available at $0.016 kWh cost - how can I connect with large mining operator?

I'm property manager of a 500K+ Square Foot industrial facility on the Northern US border with Canada. My facility is connected to municipal power that is available at $0.016 per kWh. Based on my preliminary research, our climate combined with the low cost of power at this facility and the capacity at 4MW could be very advantageous for a large mining operator.

The problem I have is that I don't know how to reach them to market the opportunity. Other than this sub, is there an online marketplace where this type of communication would meet the ears I'm seeking?

If, by chance, there are some large operators on this sub that would like to know more about my facility, please message me your email address and phone number and I'll get in contact with you that way.

Our location's weather averages from government weather site: Annual high temperature: 53.8°F Annual low temperature: 35.2°F Average temperature: 44.5°F

Thanks All!



Submitted August 30, 2017 at 02:47AM by DougButdorf http://bit.ly/2wftSjc

No comments :

Post a Comment