Tuesday 29 August 2017

I want to put in the work

I wasn't in the best financial position to invest in bitcoin during its post 2013 bubble. Now that I have time and the ability to invest in different ventures, I am considering setting up an asset that can produce income. Mining seems simple, and others are doing it, too. I'm a little confused though, as it seems like the difficulty is going to increase by the time the S9s are back in stock. This seems like a terrible cycle to be in, with each year having to invest in new equipment to keep up with the difficulty and just giving most of your money to the manufacturers and not the miner.

What I really would like to know is how (where to find resources at least) can I build something now for 5-7.5K that I can then repeat and scale with a larger investment? Do larger operations use premade or are they using their own rigs?



Submitted August 29, 2017 at 02:15PM by PussyPillager69 http://bit.ly/2vzOIHy

No comments :

Post a Comment