Friday 25 August 2017

Looking For mining rig investment advice, Already have plans with "free" electricity.

I have "free" electricity.
I've been looking around on various sites, and calculators to figure out whether mining is profitable, and if it is, which coin I should mine.
My results were: Getting 2x s7's (even though I don't seem to find trutstworthy sellers), or get an S9. I would mine mostly BCC, BTC, LTC. However I'm looking into other alternatives.

I was also interested in GPU mining. Mostly Monero, ETH, UBQ. However I'm not quite sure if I could put together a rig under 2k USD that would actually be profitable enough.

So I'm asking for your opinions, advices, and tips about my plan. Thanks!



Submitted August 26, 2017 at 03:42AM by terasia http://bit.ly/2w54blr

No comments :

Post a Comment