Wednesday 2 August 2017

Mining on college network

Hi, I mine bitcoins through nicehash miner, it all works fine until I start the mining process while on the college wifi, it always shows "stratum connection failed" when I am on my college wifi. 1.) why does it happen when all other things are working fine through this network? 2.) is there a way to run this? 3.) Can using a free vpn help? if yes which one will you recommend? 4.) can changing the mining software help? if yes, which one?

when I try to mine via a phone network it works fine( but I can't do this as I have to use my phone so I can't keep using it as hotspot)

Please help me I really want to mine but can't due to this problem.



Submitted August 02, 2017 at 08:00PM by 7Spear http://bit.ly/2tZq2HA

No comments :

Post a Comment