Friday 25 August 2017

Only a fool would start mining now.

So I'm also thinking of getting into the game now. But all around me I keep hearing people say it's too late, much too late. Only a fool would enter now.

Can anyone who's still in it or would still recommend getting in now share their thoughts?

Yes you mine less and less as China increases their computer power and screws us all with the increasing difficulty, but doesn't the increasing value of the coin even that out? Like ok in one year I'll only mine like 0.8 coin based on this increasing difficulty where a year ago I would have mined 6 coins with a S9. But if you look at the monetary value in USD of 6 coins then compared to say 1 coin now it would appear to be somewhat on par, right?

Am I missing something in my thinking? It's like every step of the way everyone says you're not getting enough coin per time invested. Like oh you can only mine 1 coin a day now, when I did it I was able to get 5 per day etc. But as it moves forward am I going to look back a year from now and go dammit I wish I had mined that 0.3.

Appreciate any help, thoughts, and direction! Thank you!



Submitted August 26, 2017 at 04:35AM by remi9martin http://bit.ly/2xjTg5Z

No comments :

Post a Comment