Wednesday 2 August 2017

ViaBTC halting BTC withdrawals? Heads up!!


I am unable to withdraw any BTC from ViaBTC.I sent BCH to ViaBTC and immediately traded it for BTC. Now I can't withdraw any of that BTC.On the withdraw page, "BTC available" is 0, and I get the following message:"Part of withdrawal is unavailable due to pending deposit or unexecuted orders."My deposit was confirmed after one confirmation and my order has fully executed.EDIT1: Removed, irrelevant.EDIT2:For BCH deposits, ViaBTC requires 20 confirmations!! In my case this means that withdrawal is not possible before BCH block 478589 has been mined!EDIT3ViaBTC just tweeted that 20 confirmations are required to prevent 51% attacks.I will update this post after block 478589. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2w4WPfE

No comments :

Post a Comment