Thursday 30 November 2017

Give Bitcoin this Christmas. I'll start with 25 Bitcoin... (day 1)


For the 25 days up to Christmas I will donate 1 Bitcoin to a good cause suggested by r/bitcoin. It can be a charity, an open source project, a crowdfund or anything else. When submitting a suggestion it would be great if you could link to a donation page with a Bitcoin donation address if available. This will allow others to find and donate to causes they wish to also. Each day I'll pick from the suggestions, likely the most upvoted one. I'll ignore any scams. Also I think that it would be best to have 25 individual donations so I will pick a different one each day. I would like to encourage everyone here to try and donate anything they can too. Either to the same causes I do, others suggested that I didn't donate to, local charities or family and friends in need. Especially if the recent price increase has been good for you. I will try to send donations as fast as possible but there may be times where I have to do more research or checks to verify the suggestions are legit. Proof of funds: Message: "Give Bitcoin this Christmas"Address: 34WbSyrtibUJiFbRa7ukLC8RGdFMnQRn4bSignature: I8vZgsyOb1CKbTjo/Mravp03yIFnC94GNTVYOkBbhIUPUajfKPg4nh8zj7dWu5qzev2nsAtByLwpHHDnVwyAxsI= Lastly, if you wish to give but don't have the time to check Reddit for the next 25 days you can send Bitcoin to the address above. I will divide the extra Bitcoin sent to that address by 25 and donate it to each of the chosen causes on the 25th or the 26th. P.S. Please make sure that any donation websites or addresses posted are legit before sending Bitcoin as unfortunately we usually have to deal with a lot of scammers when doing giveaways. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2zD9urG

No comments :

Post a Comment