Thursday 30 November 2017

S9's mining and cheap power

A friend and I have considered mining by buying a few s9's. Power is. 085 in USD and space isn't an issue. I keep seeing how this is cautioned against in regards to not making any money. Every calculator I've seen says we would make around 600 USD a month (per unit) based on current prices.

I understand the formulas for difficulty and the pieces needed to calculate a return rate. I get the fees for mining in a group as well. Just don't see how we could lose out as long as BTC doesn't plummet.

With futures about to be traded, I see BTC headed for a massive rush before leveling out. I'm looking for honest advice and to understand this a little better before we jump into this.



Submitted December 01, 2017 at 07:00AM by imgursucksnow http://bit.ly/2zFUGbP

No comments :

Post a Comment