Sunday 29 September 2019

Buyers Pact πŸ‘Œ 3:30PM Central Time Fridays


I would like to start a group purchase at $10 per participant at a set time every week regardless of market conditions. I know that it may seem silly at first but the $10 mark is something that most people can afford. It's not about any sort of market moving strategy it's more about a commitment to making Bitcoin a success. I think that we should view the $10 as doing our part to help Bitcoin continue to set a new higher low than every year before...I think it's possible that this group can grow to massive numbers and I do get excited when I think about 10,000,000 people buying $10 worth of Bitcoin at the same time each week. This would be bigger than Bakkt and bigger than institutions nothing against them but I have more faith in people and the power of their numbers especially the hodlers πŸ‘ I'm open to criticism but please be thoughtful. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2mawBs9

No comments :

Post a Comment