Monday 30 September 2019

I have ascended to a Hodler

Let’s preface this: I have been in crypto for about 2.5-3 years now, mostly in Bitcoin. I dabbled in alts for a quick stint, lost a good amount of money, and got out.

Over the years, I have hit a couple different phases. When I first got in, I was checking the price around 3-4 times a day. As time has gone on, I find myself checking less and less.

This has gotten to the point that I just don’t really check the price at all. I remember opening Coinbase the other day to see the price drop. I just blew some air out of my nose, said “hmm”, and bought the dip.

What I’m trying to say here is that I have hit the phases of buying and selling, checking the prices hourly, but at the end of the day everyone should be it for the long run. Price could drop again and again, but it won’t really matter in 20 years.

TL;DR: HODL



Submitted September 30, 2019 at 09:33AM by drockaferd http://bit.ly/2mfqpPC

No comments :

Post a Comment