Saturday 28 September 2019

I just got into bitcoin and this stuff amazes me, I really wanna ask some questions and i hope you people can be patient with me.

By just got into, i mean i just started reading about it and watching videos and all that. I still havent bought any coin cuz im not confident if i have all the knowledge needed or not yet.

So, what i have till now:

  1. I'm gonna need a wallet to put my coin in. I chose an online wallet rather than local cuz it sounds simpler. I heard people use Blockchain's wallet to store their bitcoin and i was shocked that it was free. Which makes me think this is fishy. Is it secure to use it or not? Given that im only gonna buy 25-50$ worth of coin for now. Not much ik but hey, im a 17 year old who cant afford to lose more than that.
  2. Im gonna need to find a place to buy bitcoin from and some of these places take a % of your coin, so iwant you guys to suggest me a reliable one which i can buy my first bitcoin from.
  3. There are sites called exchanges, which im really not sure about at this point in time. Can you please explain to me what that concept is. All i know is that one of the preferable ones is binance.com which looks decent, so whats an exchange and is binance a good one.
  4. Im gonna also need a place where i can sell my bitcoin when i finally want to.Will this be the same palce from which i wouldve bought my first ever bitcoin?

I think thats all i need to know for now. You guys seem to know your stuff very very well so idk if someone will even bother replying to a noob like me asking these dumb questions but hey, its worth a shot



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 08:23PM by Complex_Magazine http://bit.ly/2mF3q0z

No comments :

Post a Comment