Monday 30 November 2020

Kraken is closing my account with no reason after I asked them my sepa transfers are missing.

Hello guys,

(Ticket 3523248)

TL:DR = Kraken is closing my account without telling me why and are sending contradictory answers to my missing sepa transfer.

I'll explain the situation real quick :

I, an european, did a sepa transfer in my kraken account 10 days ago.

Not seeing anything on account, after the 5th day, I send a request to kraken support to help me.

They don't find anything, we discuss during 5 days. They told me they are not finding anything under my name the 9th day.

The 10th day -today- I told them I might have found the problem : I didn't put the reference in my transfer because there wasn't any location where I could put this info.

And then, I received a complete mayhem of answers, within 2 hours :

Emails.

The first one tell me that my issue was sent to the Payments team for further review = they don't know yet what's going on.

First email

Second one, the weird one, the support tell me, out of nowhere, that my account is going to be closed and I need to take back my crypto. I don't even know why :

2nd email

Third email, the exact same person told me that they may have find it but the transfer is not exactly the amount I talked about -even though I said I sent a first transfer 19th november and another one 24th of November :

Third email, 3 minutes after the 2nd one.

What is going on ? How am I suppose to send a picture of a deposit I don't even see in my kraken account. And I already send them a picture of the deposit on my bank account.

Can someone tell me if it has already happened to you or someone you know pls ? For what reason Kraken can close my account without my consent as I didn't do anything wrong -My account is not even big, I'm a poor student. What happened if I don't send my crypto within the 78 hours, do I loose them ?

I even contacted the online live support, they told me they weren't "allowed to talk about it".

It's very concerning for any Kraken user.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 02:51AM by Strikaos https://bit.ly/2KQkBYO

No comments :

Post a Comment