Sunday 29 November 2020

My idea for the Satoshi symbol


It's a number 8 with a small part erased to represent the opposite of infinity symbol, which is "Finity" and sats are finite, ie. absolutely scarce.It's very similar or the same to the small delta symbol which represents the change and difference, and I think that Bitcoin and Satoshi are the embodiment of that.It is also similar to the small letter b in some languages and the symbolism is clear between the uppercase letter of B in bitcoin as a larger unit and the small "b" in satoshi as a smaller unit.I think it's really memorable and easy to write on paper.The symbol also has a letter S in itself to symbolize Satoshi.I have checked globally accepted symbols as well as symbols of world currencies and couldn't find any similarities. I d like to be checked on this. We want something unique, aren't we? ;)These are the connections and symbolism I could find between satoshi as a unit and this symbol I "Created". Tell me what you think. :)https://bit.ly/39tXltN via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3lpUV1S

No comments :

Post a Comment