Tuesday 29 June 2021

I am pissed.


I am pissed because I have a strong opinion on favor of Bitcoin. And... I'm really not a person of strong opinions. I dislike having strong opinions. I had learned earlier in life that if you have a strong opinion on something, you are already losing. There must be something you did not understand yet.Yet, I am pissed, because I want to find good and convincing contrarian views on Bitcoin. I have the feeling that all of the economists writing against Bitcoin are weak and mostly doing it just out of the blue: none really give signs of understanding the protocol. Arguments such "naturally formed ponzi", "tulip mania v2.0", "deflationary=bad", "infinite value? = scam" and other analogies tend to be incomplete and always lack data or evidence. It just does not make the cut for me that you are a Nobel Prize if your text does not show that you invested the minimum time to understand the protocol.Krugman, Roubini, the dude of r/CryptoReality, they only have partially sensible arguments that they oversell as pure truth. And I need to be convinced it is better to be in the middle ground, I want go to the next page in my life. Aren't there better thinkers? C'mon there must be provable facts against Bitcoin's monetization, right? Does anyone have any excellent contrarian texts to share? I need to become a regular human again and stop thinking 24/7 about this unstoppable force.I am really pissed. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3AlNMZ9

No comments :

Post a Comment