Tuesday 29 June 2021

Never sell your Bitcoin?


Hello everyone,I just wanted to see what the overall consensus was on selling Bitcoin. The well-known Bitcoin advocate Mr. Michael Saylor has already stated that you should never sell your Bitcoin and that you should hold onto it for life. He argues that when you sell you're Bitcoin you're taxed, but if you hold onto it you can borrow against the Bitcoin (tax-free) at a decent interest rate. Platforms such as Block Fi offer this type of service.What do you guys think about this? If I double my investment during this next bull run it would be tempting not to sell a little bit for liquidity purposes. I do love Bitcoin and the direction it's going so I plan on investing in this for the long term regardless of short-term price fluctuations.Thanks via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3w6vGXJ

No comments :

Post a Comment