Monday 17 July 2023

Today was a good reminder of why I bitcoin makes sense in the first place


My bank that I’ve had for over a decade back when I lived on the east coast. (A regional bank) flagged my account and disabled my password because I was trying to transfer money from my checking account to another bank that I bank with (a national bank). I live on the west coast now and I still actively have a portion of my pay go into that account. But the whole purpose of me moving this money was for me to be able to pay for the closing cost I need to buy my house. Now that they have froze my account they just told me it will be a couple of days before I can log back into it and complete any transfers for “security” purposes. My closing date is supposed to be Wednesday but now thanks to these idiots I can’t get it done because I can’t access MY OWN MONEY. Wtf as long as dumba$$ $hit like this happens with these banks bitcoin isn’t going anywhere. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3OgF8D1

No comments :

Post a Comment