Saturday 30 September 2023

I've been to a Maxisimalist Bitcoin Reunion and I've been very disappointed


They know about bitcoin , about your life too. So Basically I've noticed that they know everything in life. They are willing to tell you how you have to live and what's to believe or not that for them is just mathematics they don't reallj know. I'm bitcoin enthusiast, no crypto bro , but hey, they made me think i don't want to be like them. Very very toxic environment for me.Thanks but not thanksEdit: I've also done a video which I was paying with LN in my place, and people start to offend everything was appering in the video instead of acting like normal and just swap or leave it alone. Just one guy has been nice. So not really nice experience till now. I'm not sure I'm taking this again. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3RGMu66

No comments :

Post a Comment