Sunday 17 September 2023

What are the tangible things we can do help more people understand bitcoin?


I continue to be amazed at how few people truly understand the bitcoin and its value to humanity. I've been thinking what can I do more other than just DCA and running a node. Let people know that you believe in bitcoin so that more people think it is normalEncourage friends and family to study bitcoin. (I never ask them to buy bitcoin and I ask them to study)Ask local library to carry bitcoin related booksIf you are a student, ask your college to offer bitcoin classes.Anything other tangible things we can do to potentially get more people to understand bitcoin? Staying at this subreddit to read is fun but I want to live in a world where bitcoin succeeds and wants to see what I can do to increase the probability of bitcoin succeeding. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/44USPhc

No comments :

Post a Comment