Wednesday 4 October 2023

Delft Blue Bitcoin Tile


Hi fellow bitcoiners! ๐Ÿš€After the rollercoaster of 2022, with the crypto winter and the FTX collapse, I was let go from my crypto job and embarked on a completely random journey, designing traditional Delft Blue ceramic tiles featuring contemporary designs.Since you can take someone out of Bitcoin, but you can never take Bitcoin out of someone, I couldn’t resist making a an artistic tribute to Bitcoin as well: A classic Delft blue tile featuring the Bitcoin logo, displayed in the traditional Delft blue style - a fusion of timeless craftsmanship and the future of finance. ๐ŸŒI'm genuinely excited to hear your thoughts on my creation and would love to get your input on how to promote it effectively. Unfortunately, Etsy doesn't accept Bitcoin (yet!), but if any of you are interested in owning a piece of Bitcoin art and want to pay with Bitcoin, I'm more than happy to arrange a sale directly! ๐ŸคSince I assume links won’t be accepted here, you can find me on Etsy under “thedutchtileproject”To the moon and beyond! ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿช™ #BitcoinArt #CryptoCreativityhttps://preview.redd.it/ycetzc50h7sb1.png?width=1650&format=png&auto=webp&s=fadb9c826858b6adee09bf5a56af75788e25503e via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/46gFlhc

No comments :

Post a Comment