Friday 6 October 2023

Should I liquidate one kidney to become a whole coiner?

Last I checked the market price varies from 8k to 20k, maybe I can stretch to TWO coins if I can get rid of half a liver. Not 100% decided, but the risk reward seems to be compelling. My main thoughts are revolving around the next halving that will occur in April 2024. It that was to happen today most of the most efficient commercial miners would have their costs go to 21,000-24,000 to mine 1. The only thing that can save them is rapid appreciation in the Next 7 months.

Once the price moon I can easily afford new organs (perhaps even a discount since I pay in $bitcoin) Seems too good to be true. Thoughts?



Submitted October 06, 2023 at 08:10PM by wwwIGAMERSorg https://bit.ly/3ZGXW3v

No comments :

Post a Comment