Monday 18 December 2023

Bitcoin fixes this: Banco Santa der (Germany) refuses ti set higher online wire limit - New policy they say

Just called my bank, because the online option to set a new wire limit just disappeared. They said new policy by management forbids them to set limits > 5.000€/day.

Only Option to send a bigger amount is, to come to an office in person.

It is going to take me 10 days and 10 wires now, to pay 50k.

P.s. Funny how many buttcoin lemmings around here. Next appointment in my bank available to do such a wire: in 3 weeks. What now, you buttcoiners? Can't go to another office, as this has to be done in MY office as they say.

P.P.S Went back to the bank office now and kept yelling at the innocent cashier in front of other clients and asking why they think they can hold me away from sending my money, i got an appointment for thursday with the local director. He wants to discuss that case with me and see what he can do.



Submitted December 18, 2023 at 07:08PM by krasserfcker https://bit.ly/3TtPJhO

No comments :

Post a Comment