Sunday 10 December 2023

My 78yr old MIL just asked me about buying BTC!


Shes been in the investment sector for decades and has several security licenses that she is worried about jeopardizing if she buys BTC. I wasn't able to advise her about that aspect, but I did orange pill her to the point she is setting up a separate account on Monday and is preparing to LS purchase an amount to keep in cold storage.She's also going to purchase the ETF when that is approved but she wants to get ahead of the institutions especially after we talked about golds supply and what happened when that ETF was approved. I made sure she is aware how risky this is and she could lose it all, but she's convinced it's a risk worth taking for her children and grandchildren.I don't know what this means in terms of a top, but mainstream adoption is definitely happening. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3Te0qVO

No comments :

Post a Comment