Friday 29 April 2016

Bitcoin noob - Mytrezor.com or Trezor wallet - cannot change the transaction fees (0.0001 BTC)


FWIW, my experience with bitcoin is less than a week. I have a trezor wallet given to me by a friend and I have a minuscule amount of BTC to practice with and get familiarity with the various trappings and nuances of bitcoin magic! :)I used the MyTrezor.com interface for trezor and I notice that it mandates 0.0001BTC as transaction fee everytime. If I'm transferring something like 0.0001BTC to begin with (since I'm new!) this is 100% transaction fees! :| Any idea how to get around this? Is there an alternative interface to mytrezor.com? I tried beta.mytrezor.com and that doesn't have anything different. Also, this old post suggests lowfees.mytrezor.com but that doesn't seem to work anymore.I notice that Electrum on Windows allows me to change the transaction fees, but mytrezor is super convenient that I don't have to install anything and can use it on my work laptop as well. Any suggestions?Edit: Formatting via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1N9sTpn

No comments :

Post a Comment