Saturday 30 April 2016

I'm ready to provide voluntary technical support to help you setup OpenBazaar Linux (VPS) Server over Skype and Ready to use (turnkey) servers for meal (I charge $1 per setup on any of your server).

Okay, my first attempt failed, because I had some mistake of too much relying on trust model (1st time I thought it would be enough to keep cheap $1 servers in my custody, but Bitcoin users demand to make the whole process of having your OB servers even more transparent).

Most OpenBazaar users start their experience from downloading & running regular OpenBazaar Client / Server on official openbazaar.org web-site and think its enough. But in case if you keep your OpenBazaar Server running on your home desktop computer - its not professional, because if your server down even for 2-3 hours, your customers can't access your OpenBazaar store anymore (and you are loosing sales). That's why most people I know in OpenBazaar space are currently purchasing expensive $10 vps setups. For 21st century, and abundance of web-sites like eBay/Amazon/AliExpress where you can list your product for free - most people don't understand, why they should pay to own a 24/7 store somewhere in yet unpopular but very Bitcoin-targeted space: OpenBazaar markets. Instead of paying $10 to Amazon company, pay me $1, and I will guarantee your technical satisfaction and will save you up at least $7-$8 by offering some better $1/per month VPS solution which will make your OpenBazaar store available 24/7 with the same reliability as you would ordered it on Amazon.

I am myself many years in a hosting business and Linux administration, just thought it could be useful to be here in case if someone is going to setup 24/7 Bitcoin store with OB.

I can offer 2 options:

  • Buy my experience for $1, and get refund if not satisfied. [Trustless - you do everything manually with my guidance and with my patient explaining] Guided setup over Skype shared screen (can be done over chat without microphone/webcam usage): http://bit.ly/1UnFdnp - I already know places where they sell VPS for $1 (you can offer your VPS company), and I will be glad to tell you in chat what button to click if you share your screen - the whole proceedure shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. At the end you will have fully ready OpenBazaar 24/7.

  • Servers for testing purposes under my custody (you have to trust me) http://bit.ly/1r5i65k - I will provide this standard setup for just $1.79 - its good for trying publishing cheap items / testing demand, and other inexpensive transactions. This installation can be purchased in a moderated contract, please visit: ob://1fcb9a8beb32f688fef7b61a52d091b9dd8c1f27/listing/9d959c9d769e4d92cef1424f52dc93eb7bde6b6f (or we could deal in traditional direct way) - Also I you can purchase 12 months of testing and OB store VPS ahead ($1.79x12)-10% off; But I highly recommend starting from $1.79 setups - its better to buy 12 setups, give it to your friends, so that they could have some trading, 24/7 OB selling experience on highly available VPS machines.

In both cases you should know - that you easily can transfer your GUID, followers, products on OpenBazaar from one VPS to another, from my custody to your custody (from your testing machine to your actual controlled exclusively by you setup which guided over Skype for example)

My skype is: reliablesh9t - I will provide an easy way for your grandma to have 24/7 OpenBazaar store, with giving you ability to keep all your keys for your store and will help you to control everything.

3 customers already tried my service (2 of them paid for 12 months), I will ask them to throw a few lines here, just to confirm.



Submitted April 30, 2016 at 07:51PM by blksz http://bit.ly/1UnFdnq

No comments :

Post a Comment