Saturday 30 April 2016

Bitcoin noob - Mytrezor.com or Trezor wallet - cannot change the transaction fees (0.0001 BTC)

FWIW, my experience with bitcoin is less than a week. I have a trezor wallet given to me by a friend and I have a minuscule amount of BTC to practice with and get familiarity with the various trappings and nuances of bitcoin magic! :)

I used the MyTrezor.com interface for trezor and I notice that it mandates 0.0001BTC as transaction fee everytime. If I'm transferring something like 0.0001BTC to begin with (since I'm new!) this is 100% transaction fees! :| Any idea how to get around this? Is there an alternative interface to mytrezor.com? I tried beta.mytrezor.com and that doesn't have anything different. Also, this old post suggests lowfees.mytrezor.com but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

I notice that Electrum on Windows allows me to change the transaction fees, but mytrezor is super convenient that I don't have to install anything and can use it on my work laptop as well. Any suggestions?

Edit: Formatting



Submitted April 30, 2016 at 01:32PM by harekrishnahareram http://bit.ly/1N9sTpn

No comments :

Post a Comment