Thursday 29 December 2016

Interest Check: I'm (probably) making a reddit tip bot to replace ChangeTip. What would be an acceptable way to account for Miner Fees for on-chain withdrawls?

Just wanted to express some thanks for the ideas put out there! Some good stuff was mentioned that make me think this project is viable on my budget.

I can at least do a proof of concept on some level, and I likely will start working on it in earnest some time tonight.

This may be a bit of self advertising, but I feel it's worth mentioning that I live stream a good bit of code development on Twitch. And I may well stream the early stages of this bot's development later tonight after I get back from the office.



Submitted December 29, 2016 at 10:24AM by Amperture http://bit.ly/2iH1Ovp

No comments :

Post a Comment