Tuesday 30 May 2017

USB Hub for mining

Hey guys,

I am currently trying to get into the bitcoin mining with the hopes of having a steady output of some satoshis. I am quite aware of the current state of the mining business and have run the calculations. So: I am not looking for a quit break even, I just want a steady flow of like 2000 satoshis a day.

To achieve that I have purchased two GekkoScience 2-Pac and I intend to get more over time.

What is missing is the USB hub. I am quite unsure what would be the best pick. What I intend to have is a hub that enables me to have like 5 of these asics pointing upwards and still having at least one, better two, ports free to also run USB fans. And all ports should deliver maximum power (14W) so that I can run the miners on full speed.

Does anyone have any suggestion for such a hub?

Short summary for the hub I want: * 5 ports for miners * 1 or 2 ports for fans * at least 14W output for each port * ports poiting upwards * ports having enough physical space between them so that the all miners will fit

I somehow guess that there is not the perfect hub I want. But I hope that at least with the help of you guys I get to the next best fit ;)

Thanks in advance!



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 12:18AM by hurrtz http://bit.ly/2qwyOiy

No comments :

Post a Comment