Wednesday 28 June 2017

hey ladies and gents,

I'm just getting into bitcoins and alt coin mining, I'm finding way too much conflicting information to determine what is the best equipment to go with. A lot of info points to getting antminers, how ever along with that the difficulty is very quickly making them out dated.

I just had a conversation with a guy who currently has 22 5 gpu unit machines ( he wants me to do a whole lot of electrical work for him, as I'm an electrician) any ways he says that ant miners are useless now and the multi flu systems are the only way to be successful now.

Granted he is really into mining alt coins.

I am in the process of learning the difference between the systems, can any one point me into the right direction where I can find up-to-date mining information on what equipment is still competitive?

Thanks redditors!



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 10:43AM by Joehsmash http://bit.ly/2s4cU31

No comments :

Post a Comment